Friday, January 14, 2011

Kenz signing

Makenzie is now 20 months old.  I still think of her as my baby and I can't believe that we'll have another baby in just 5 months! 

Kenzie brings so much joy to our family.  If you ask me, I think she's exceptionally bright!  Doesn't every mom think that about their kids?

We use a lot of sign language in our family for communication purposes and have gotten to know and associate with several people here who are deaf and use sign language. 
Makenzie has been exposed to sign language since she was born and has picked up a lot.

Brad was asking her to sign several different signs tonight so I got the camera and recorded her. 

So adorable!!

6 comments:

chris+amber said...

CUTEST ever! You've done a great job teaching her sign language! I love seeing little babies & kids sign like that. Melts my heart! :o)

Jillian and Crew said...

So cute! Do you guys use signing time dvds? or just know sign? Our baby has a few signs (mostly food related) but she loves watching her brothers sign-both deaf-and she mimics and tries to do it too...
So cute! Love seeing her expressions too! FUN!

Gloria said...

I LOVE seeing her do that! You're husband is so cute with her:)

ShopHotPinkDiaries said...

she is brilliant and beautiful!! daddy better get his gun for when she's 16!!!!! ;) xoxo

Log and Annie Pearce said...

She is so cute and wow she is getting big. We loved watching this. You guys are pretty dang awesome! We are excited to see yal at the end of May when we come to visit!
-Logan

Shannon said...

Oh she is so CUTE!.. and so smart!