Saturday, April 24, 2010

A few things that bring me happiness...

Seeing Makenzie adore time with her daddy,

Getting ready to plant our first EVER garden,
 
Enjoying every minute spent with this cutie,
This sexy man who I LOVE,

Seeing the curiosity of kids and watching them learn,

Learning new things with the family,

Seeing this guy be an amazing Dad to his kids,

LOVING how stinkin' adorable this little girl is,

Watching my baby eat 10 strawberries!

Being with this clan makes me happier than I have ever been in my life!

One more thing that makes me happy...
thinking of bringing more kids into our clan.

3 comments:

Mom 4 Kids said...

The pictures are so great and I love the blog header!

AJoyfulBabyBowtique said...

awesome beautiful family xoxo

Janalie said...

Your baby is too cute!!! The kids will love helping in the garden. I went to Wal-mart and got worms and let the kids help release them in the garden they loved it and hopefully they are all alive and tilling our soil! Good luck. I wish you the best.