Saturday, September 19, 2009

Here's what we've been up to...

MAEGAN, COLVIN AND KAYDENCE
came to visit!!



DAN, PAIGE AND LANDON

came to visit!



SYLVAN LAKE
We went with Maegan, Colvin, Kaydence, Dan, Paige, Landon, Mom, Justin and Lauren! So fun!


We had a delicious picnic provided by Gramma Mia!
(It did look good before my kids got to it.)

KISHAWN'S 1ST BMX RACE




A WALK TO THE STREAM


Kiana tries it out...



CAMPING
We went camping with several of our friends and their families.




KOA
My brother, Justin, had a summer job at a resort, so we took the kids there a few times to play.

(Andrea came to visit. We LOVED it and wish she would move here!)

I even tried it out. (Pardon the belly shot) These bikes are steered by tilting your body side to side.
It took Jada under 5 minutes to figure it out. Pretty good for 3 years old I think.



DATE NIGHTS
Thanks to the extreme generosity of some people from church (babysitting our kids),Brad and I have been able to go on some dates!!
PACTOLA LAKE
It was beautiful!!


THE FAIR
Makenzie got her first Farris Wheel ride!


BASEMENT ADDITIONS
We're making our basement more fun in preparation for cold winter days.



I had to add this adorable picture!
Added especially for my lovely sister, Andrea.

2 comments:

Lindsay said...

i cannot believe how much mackenzie looks like you...her momma! the similarities are uncanny. looks like you and your hubby got a chance to do some fun things together.

Melissa said...

guess what!? i will be there in a few weeks to do all that fun stuff with you!! I am soo excited! Love you all!