Monday, November 10, 2008

Family Pictures - I'm in LOVE!!

We got our family pictures done a little while ago by Maria Nissen. I saw the pictures she took of my sister-in-law's Homecoming group and was in love with her style!! So, I was super excited to have her take our family's pictures. She's still editing them, but has posted some of them on her blog. She's is incredible!!! My kids didn't make it easy on her, but she still worked miracles in the pictures. I am in LOVE!

To see them click
HERE

6 comments:

Fawn said...

I love your pictures!! They turned out so beautifully! Wow, good luck deciding which ones to choose! You guys have got a very beautiful family!! =0)

Sarah said...

those are gorgeous! What a beautiful family! Only half of them showed up went I went on, but the ones I saw were fantastic.

Sarah said...

those are gorgeous! What a beautiful family! Only half of them showed up went I went on, but the ones I saw were fantastic.

Josh & Melanie said...

I saw the pictures from Brad's link on Facebook, and wow they are all just amazing! What a great looking family. I love all your outfits too. :)

Lindsay said...

Those turned out FABULOUS!!! You can just feel the life in your kiddos right through the photos!! I don't know how you're going to choose which to print!

Sands...Like Sands on the Beach said...

what incredible pictures! but what else would you expect with heart-breakers like your kids...they are TOO CUTE!! It is so crazy to think that just a few years ago, we didn't know we would end up with such great little families!