Saturday, October 18, 2008

8 Things

I got tagged by Nina. So here it goes...

8 Favorite TV Shows
I'm not a big TV watcher, but I do enjoy these shows when they are playing.
1. Extreme Makeover Home Edition - Our TV is set to record all of them and a few weeks ago there was a marathon day of them, so we watch one every night.
2. So You Think You Can Dance
3. Lost
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.

8 Favorite Restaurants
1. Macaroni Grill
2. Texas Road House
3. Cheesecake Factory
4. Filiberto's
5. Abuelo's
6. Chili's
7. Ruth's Chris Steak House
8. Chipotle

8 Things that happened today
1. Woke up early, showered and got myself and the kids ready
2. Went to the Zoo Walk for Autism at the Phoenix Zoo with the family to support our sweet cousin Cade
3. Took a nap - the walk tired us out so all the kids and I slept for 2 hours - gotta love that
4. Ate
Fili's
5. Took the kids to the Vertuccio Farms Corn Maze
6. Bought pumpkins - to be carved on another day (also I want to try to make pumpkin pie from a fresh pumpkin)
7. Got the kids to bed
8. Relaxed with Brad in a peaceful house

8 Things to Look Forward to
1. Finalizing the adoption
2. Baby being born
3. My husband coming home each day
4. Moving
5. Bedtime
6. Dates with Brad
7. Christmas
8. Not being sick

8 Things I love about Fall
1. Cooler weather
2. Being outside
3. Mosquitoes leaving
4. Buying Halloween Costumes for the kids
5. Celebrating Jada's birthday (on Halloween)
6. The holidays are approaching
7. Getting ready for Christmas!
8. Being with family

8 Things on my wish list
1. The adoption being final (will come true next month!)
2. My baby being healthy
3. Vacationing (especially to Hawaii)
4. A bigger house that will fit all of us
5. My kids to become happy adults
6. An SUV that will fit us after the baby is born
7. To be the best mom I can be
8. An adventure vacation with my hubby

8 People I Tag

1. Melanie
2. Heather
3.
Elizabeth
4. Alys
5. Jody
6. Julie
7. Lindsay
8. Allison

No comments: