Thursday, May 15, 2008

Kishawn Performing on Stage

Kishawn's preschool put on a performance for the parents. They called it the 'Spring Fling'. During the weeks leading up to the performance he told us all the time that he was going to be on stage. He was SO excited about it.

Brad and I had so much fun watching him perform. He is not shy in any way, so that combined with his big booming voice made him stand out in the crowd of 4 and 5 year olds. The fact that he is at least half a head taller than the rest of the kids helped too.



Sorry about the video quality. The battery on our video camera was dead (poor planning on my part) so I used our regular camera. Plus, I was pretty far back so I had to use the zoom which made the picture even more grainy.





1 comment:

Julie said...

Too cute! You must be proud. It sounds like your family gets to do a lot of fun things!